Petto Di Pollo alla Martini
- kosher salt
- 1/2 green beans or haricot verts
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded out thinly
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg beaten
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup good quality white wine
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Fill a bowl with ice water. Add the green beans and carrots to the boiling water and cook until they are brightly colored but still crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to the bowl of ice water to prevent further cooking.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of chicken breast. Dredge the chicken breast in flour, shaking off excess, then in the egg and then in the cheese.
Place the olive oil in a hot skillet and brown the chicken breast on both sides. Transfer to a paper towel-lined platter to drain.
In a separate skillet, combine wine, butter and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Place the browned chicken breast in the wine mixture, top with baby carrots and haricot vert and bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes at 350 degrees.
Remove and plate.
You can be the first one to leave a comment.