– 1 whole breast of chicken, cut in half (about 10oz)
– ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
– 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
– 4 ounces of honey
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 thin slices of lemon
– Salt & pepper to taste
– Preheat the oven to 350o .
– Place the two half chicken breasts side by side on a baking pan. Sprinkle
with salt and pepper.
– In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the honey, lemon juice, garlic
– Mix well and until the spices and wet ingredients are properly
amalgamated. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts taking time to ensure
that it is distributed evenly.
– Place the breasts in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes. Once the
honey is caramelized and the breasts have achieved a rich golden-brown color;
remove from the oven.
– Plate each breast separately, placing the one lemon
slice over each and serve.