VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIALS
My approach to a Valentine’s Day menu is to feature foods that are dramatic, indulgent and packed with sensuous flavors, which are very appropriate for the occasion. Dishes that are big on flavor but not too filling. Thus, this Valentine’s Day, in addition to our regular menu, Morso will be serving several of my personal favorites as specials.
– Sunchoke Soup
– Tuna Tartare with citrus juice, avocado and mache salad
– Beef Carpaccio with roasted mushrooms, arugula and truffle oil
– Spaghetti with Lobster fra Diavola
– Risotto in a white clam sauce and julienne zucchini
– Boneless short ribs in a Barolo sauce with Tuscan style fingerling potatoes
-Tonno Scottato – seared crusted tuna, with string beans, tomato, citrus marinade
-Branzino – whole fish oven roasted with a mugnaia sauce and sautéed spinach.
– Gelato al Fior di Latter & Blood Orange Sorbet
After dinner, toast yourselves for having found love, and let this warm your souls on a cold winter night as you look forward to a spring together. Let dinner at Morso be part of your Valentine’s Day celebrations this year. I look forward to welcoming you.